St. Simon's Church was built on the site where his family home had been located. It took place between 1636 and 1948, and thus before his beatification on 24 February 1685.
The 1860's rococo neo-Gothic altar with 17th-century portrait of St. Simon is definitely worth attention. Next to the church is the 16th century well, founded by townswoman Stawinoska, who had been instructed by St. Simon in a dream. Soon after fulfilling his request, Stawinoska was miraculously healed of incurable disease.
Since then, people have used sacred water from the well to treat eye diseases, sore throat and infertility. Many other miraculous healings have taken place over the centuries; it is worth asking about them while visiting Lipnica Murowana.
Evening masses and novena are held at St. Simon throughout July.